Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Autodesk University 2009 - Missed It

Apparently I missed AU2009? I thought I was there but maybe it was just a dream compiled from previous trips? My wife and kids would like to know where I was for the week though... I received this in an email the other day and it made me chuckle. I imagine that many other attendees got the same message?



I know Autodesk is a big company and putting on AU isn't a simple task but I'd like to think that they'd at least know that I attended AU. I feel soooo like just a number right now. I DO understand that they are just trying to make sure that I understand I can access all that learning even though AU is over.

No worries...I got to talk to both Lynn and Shaan so I KNOW I was there!!

4 comments:

Paul F. Aubin said...

If you weren't there, then who was that guy I was talking to in the SRC?

Steve said...

AND I got to talk to Paul too!!

cadalot said...

Steve your presentation was recorded and not live so were you really there?

BTW I have now downloaded and watched your presentation with the improved sound quality.

I like it so much I've arranged for all our users to view it during a lunch time CPD event.

Steve said...

Hi,

Yes I was there, had to be there to do the recording on-site. I did the recording on Sunday night.

The recording room I was in apparently was the "culprit" for the sound quality issue. The other sessions recorded whose audio quality suffered were apparently recorded in this room too.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you found it helpful!