Thursday, March 20, 2008

Is Revit like your Spouse?

I recently had someone share a funny Revit story with me. This un-named person (to protect the guilty) was expressing frustration with Revit, the learning curve and getting used to it. He showed an error message that Revit displayed, all that was displayed was a question mark "?".

No explanation, nothing, just the question mark...to which he exclaimed, "See!! Revit is just like my wife! Revit is mad at me and it won't tell me why!! It's as if Revit is saying, "If you don't know why I'm mad then I WON'T TELL YOU!!"

I realize that this isn't very "politically correct" but the shoe could easily be on the "other foot"!

1 comment:

Greg Bates said...

Alternatively - "If you REALLY loved me, you'd know what the error message meant!"

What's the command for "buy Revit flowers?"